Shedding Success Rate— 95% of attendees publicly commit to the 30 Day Shedding Challenge.
• Albany Medical Center
• Alive Hospice
• American Cancer Society
• American Red Cross
• Catholic Health Initiatives
• Child Welfare Institute
• Christiana Healthcare System
• Conemaugh Health System
• Dekalb Medical Center
• Florida Hospital System
• Geisinger Medical Center
• Holy Cross Hospital
• Johnson & Johnson
• Loma Linda University Medical Center
• Mayo Clinic
• Memorial Health Care System
• Ministry Health Care
• National Association of Healthcare Quality
• New York Nurses Association
• Nursing Spectrum
• Norton Health Care System
• Parkland Hospital
• St Luke's Hospital
• Scottsdale Healthcare
• Sentara Healthcare System
• Trends Critical Care Conference
• Virginia Organization of Nurse Executives
• Virginia Health Care System
• Virtua Health Care System
• WI Society for Healthcare Education & Training
• Washington Hospital Center
More clients and testimonials....
Millions of dollars and thousands of hours are lost each year due to the inability to get employees to move forward with healthcare changes. Why do 75% of all change efforts fail? Largely because people feel left out of the process and lack the skills, knowledge and motivation to adapt to the organization's new systems, processes and procedures. Can you imagine what your organization would be like if everyone could lead and master change? Health Care organizations that equip their people to SHED faster and quicker will be the ones that survive and thrive!
This interactive keynote session is packed with practical strategies for immediate implementation! Leave empowered to SHED for Success™ and:
• Embrace the concept of shedding and why it is a critical skill in today's healthcare environment.
• Learn the 3 foundational R’s of shedding to stay positive, juggle multiple priorities and do more with less.
• Understand and conquer the 5 reasons why people resist change and won’t SHED!
• Overcome the number one barrier in leading and managing change.
• Increase your effectiveness by 75% by removing the biggest obstacles to a successful and sustainable change.
"I believe that every healthcare organization in this country could benefit from Kathy’s shedding message about leading change. She gives people permission to SHED! And if they don’t shed, healthcare costs and dysfunction in the workplace will increase!"
VP, Norton Health Care System
"Preparing your people to SHED for Success™ and move forward with “whatever changes may take place” is the best health care insurance policy you can buy!"
Joel Schwartz, MD,
Chairman, Department of Psychiatry at Abington Memorial Hospital
Celebrate your success in advance. If you want to fast track your results, the Strategic Shedding Celebration is a critical component. We’ll catapult your team into the future and celebrate your success in advance. It’s an amazing and powerful exercise that has proven results with our clients.
We have had the privilege of leading many Fortune 500 companies and healthcare systems through a Strategic Shedding Celebration.
The Strategic Shedding Celebration was a tremendous value for our International Six Sigma organization at Honeywell. The session not only provided us an opportunity to create our vision and strategies for the next 2 years, but ensured buy-in from the organization by engaging all the participants in the creation of the plans. It transformed the Six Sigma deployment.”
Vinny Tuccillo, Global Six Sigma Director, Honeywell
Here’s 7 reasons why you should celebrate your success in advance:
1. Participants publically identify what they need to SHED
2. It truncates resistance to change (melts it away)
3. People are engaged and excited about change
4. It involves everyone in creating the plan
5. It focuses everyone on a single goal
6. People experience success by involving all the senses
7. Fast tracks success
Experience this highly interactive engaging murder mystery that takes a closer look at what kills communication within organizations. This session will help you identify the 9 characteristics of an outstanding communicator, understanding the barriers that prevent good communication and acquire 31 strategies for keeping communication alive! Develop an action plan on improving your own workplace communication. By the end of the session, with everyone’s help the murder mystery is solved. Miss Communication (miscommunication) always kills communication!
"If you are looking for results, Kathy Dempsey can get you there. What impresses me most is her ability to help people stop, think, focus, and make better decisions, all in a fun and lighthearted way!"
Clark Taylor, CEO, Memorial Health Care System
What does Genesis CEO says about Kathy Dempsey.
Loma Linda comments on Kathy Dempsey session and addressing "change".
Mayo Clinic speaks very highly of Kathy Dempsey.
Hear what keynote attendees say about the practicality of the Shedding Philosophy in the workplace.
Listen to what Healthcare CEO says about needed changes in healthcare.
Listen to what Nephrology practioners say About Kathy Dempsey's shedding philosophy.
Listen to how Nephrology practioner is inspired by Kathy Dempsey's shedding philosophy.